Hey there,

I'll be trying the craftable item "Fine Whetstone
They add +4 DPS to your weapons, and I'll be testing how much it actually increases your DPS.
I'll be playing as a 38NB/28RS, using the R4 Rogue swords.
I expect the DPS difference to be higher while using weapons with a lower base DPS.

I will only be using the "Primal Strike" skill, so I will have a stable outcome.
Primal strike is a combo-point building skillwith a low, but stable damage output of 100~104.
The test will show the DPS after 30 seconds, here are the results;

Without Whetstone                                With Whetstone
1.  374                                                          1.  365
2.  360                                                          2.  384
3.  403                                                          3.  423
4.  394                                                          4.  371
5.  399                                                          5.  433

Average:                                                       Average:
   386                                                                395.2


Well, I'm not too sure what to think about this.
Is it worth it to spend your platinum for such a trivial boost in damage?


Categories:

Leave a Reply